- 1 1/4 ounce Espolon silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- Fresh lime juice (half lime squeeze)
- Fresh lemon juice (half lemon squeeze)
- 1 squeeze of Agave syrup
Shaken hard and poured over fresh ice in a salted rim glass. Garnish with lime
Mohawk Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 ounce Absolut Texas
- Fresh lime
- Fresh lemon
- Cholula hot sauce
- Bloody Mary mix
Shaken hard poured over fresh ice and celery salt rim. Garnished with
olive, lime and 1 zesty pickle spear.
Mohawk Ruby Fizz / Lemon Fizz
- 1 1/2 ounce Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka or Deep Eddy Lemon
- 1/2 ounce St.Germain
- fresh lemon
- soda water
Garnished with a lemon wheel.
Mohawk Buffalo Tea
- 1 1/4 ounce Buffalo Trace bourbon
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- dash of club soda
Shaken hard and poured over fresh ice. Garnish with a lemon.
Mohawk Old Fashioned
- 1 1/2 ounce of Templeton Rye bourbon
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 cherry
- 1 orange slice
Drink fancy like the '90s ... the 1890s.
Mohawk Rain Water
- 1 1/4 ounce of Moody June gin
- fresh lemon (half lemon squeeze)
- 1/2 ounce of St.Germain Elderflower liquor
- Topo Chico
Shaken hard and poured over fresh ice. Garnish with lemon wheel.
Mohawk Rum Punch
- 1 once Malibu
- 1/2 ounce Kraken
- pineapple, oj., cranberry juice
Shaken hard with ice then strained and poured over fresh ice. Garnish
with orange slice & cherry.
Mohawk Smoke Signal
- 1 1/2 ounce of Wahaka Mezcal
- ginger brew
- fresh lime juice
- 2 fresh cut jalapeno slices
Shaken hard, strained and poured over fresh ice.
Garnished with jalapeno slices and a lime wheel.